Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lotus Herbals Floral Stay Lipstick-411 Rose Mary

Hello Beauties,

Here's a post on the lipstick that I'm currently using more often, it's the Lotus Herbals Floral Stay Lipstick-411 Rose mary.



According to Lotus Herbals: Lotus Herbals Floral Stay is a range of 10 exciting long lasting lip colours in maroons, pinks and browns, enriched with botanical extracts of Aloe Vera and
Avocado.
Unique features : Lip color that lasts for hours with zero touch-ups. The SFP-10 formula provides complete protection from UV rays, preventing darkening of lips. 100% vegetarian: no animal ingredients.

Botanical Infusion for the health of your lips.
Day Long Wear.
Kiss Proof.
Sun protection.


Directions For Use: Fill lips with color, working from the corner of the mouth towards the middle. Use a lip liner that is closest in shade to the lipstick color.

Price:  Rs.345 for 3.4g

My thoughts:  "Rose Mary" is like light Wine/Maroon shade with brown undertones, it's a matte lipstick. This comes in a classy case, the bullet is thin & delicate.Every time I apply this I have a feeling that it might break so I apply it very carefully with a light hand.



Color & Pigmentation: This color would be suitable for cool & neutral undertones. The pigmentation is medium to buildable, I need to swipe it 2-3 times to get a nice color on the lips.





Texture & Moisturization: It doesn't provide any moisturization since it's a completely matte lipstick, non shimmery & frost free. Had they claimed about the moisturization, I would have been upset because this shade is definitely not moisturising.


Fragrance: The fragrance is very mild & floral & fades away soon.

Staying Power: This stays on me for 3-4 hours without food or drinks. Sadly this fades unevenly after a full meal, however I still like the tint it leaves behind & thankfully this shade doesn't make the fine lines prominent.

Claims: It isn't kiss proof, transferable to glasses too & doesn't provide long wear. Complete list of ingredients missing.



Adore or Abhor it?  Though this has 3-4 hours stay on me, I still like this lipstick because it suits my cool to neutral undertones & brightens my face.  You can apply it little light for day wear & for night time you can swipe it 2-3 times to get a deep pigmented color.Pair this with neutrals to make your lips the star attraction!

7 comments:

  1. the shade is sooo pretty..i have one in tulip love..i love this range.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kuheli, I'll check your blog to see the other shade from this range :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Uzma nice shade though the packaging reminds me of Chambor Truly Lasting lipstick ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shalini, Thanks & yeah it does look like the Chambor lipstick :)

      Delete
  3. wow uzma..this is so pigmented and lovely shade...but i guess this color will make my lips look thinner...shd chk out other shades :)
    any suggestions ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Varshini, I'm sure this will look good on you, just apply some gloss in the middle of the lips to make the them look plump! You could try soft or nude colors from this range :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this pigmented shade and it looks good <3

    Love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the lovely comments. You guys make my day.