Friday, June 15, 2012

L'Oreal Festive Eye Makeup Entry-2! " The Purple Bite" by Pooja

Hello Beauties,

I'm pretty excited with the response for the contest & with each new entry I get, I feel ecstatic!

So here comes the second entry for contest from Pooja from Beauty Brains And Brawns

I like her blog title,  though I haven't had the chance to chat very often with her, from what I have read on her blog & her posts, she sounds like a smart & confident blogger.

However if you would like read an interview of her's, do check this link on Stylecraze http://www.community.stylecraze.com/page/the-insider-pooja

So here's her look she wants to share with all of us. It's titled "The Purple Bite" ! I like this title too! ;-)





Below is the breakdown of the look.


Applied Vedic Line+ BB cream and set with powder.

For the eyes,

  • First I applied the dark purple shade (marked) from Faces I shine quad on the outer V area.
  • Next applied the vibrant pink shade (marked) from Faces I shine quad on the inner half lid area and blended it in to the outer half.
  • Next applied a highlighter shade(marked) from NYX 78 colors palette.
  • Lined my upper and lower lash lines with Bourjois Glitter Fizz eyeliner in black.
  • Used the Lotus Herbals Maxlash Botanical mascara to complete look.
Rest of the makeup was kept simple, with a hint of Deborah Milano Rosa Pesca blush on the cheeks and Colorbar Velvet Matte lipstick in Bare on lips topped with NYX Lip Laquer Pot in Love in Paris.





Thank you Pooja ! It looks very pretty & I hope you win buddy!

8 comments:

Thank you for all the lovely comments. You guys make my day.