Tuesday, June 26, 2012

L'Oreal Festive Eyemakeup Contest Entry-11 by Yendrilla

Hello Beauties,

Let's welcome Yendrilla from ysengupta.blogspot.in to this festive makeup contest.

Yendrilla Sengupta.. from Kolkata.. is an electronics engineer, & calls herself a  great makeup maniac!!! She started blogging few weeks back do check her reviews here

Here's the look she wants to share with the readers






Products used :

1.Maybelline Diamond Glow eyeshadow quad- Gray Pink
2. Lakme Eye Quartet Shade Silk Route
3.Lord & Berry Inkglam shade Black
4.Lakme nine to five Intense shine eye liner shade gray
5.Maybelline gel eye liner shade black
6.Avon super shock Mascara
7.Elle 18 Eye Sparklers Shade silver spark
8.Basicare Eye lash Curler



Procedure:

1.First I have applied the silver shade from Maybelline Diamond glow eye shadow on the entire eye lid and blended smoothly..
2.I have applies elle 18 eye sparklers shade silver spark to get a sparkling look.
3.Then I have highlighted the upper portion of the eye lid with the pink shade of Lakme Eye Quartet.. I have mixed the black color to get a slight purple look
4.I have applied Lakme nine to five Intense shine liner shade grey on the upper lash.
5.And then I have used the Lord and Berry Inkglam shade black on the border line to get a shiny look..
6.I have used Maybelline gel liner as Kajal on the lower lash part.
7. I have ended with Avon super shock mascara and curled my eye lashes with basicare eye lash curler.






Yendrilla, it's very pretty  & All the Best! 

1 comment:

Thank you for all the lovely comments. You guys make my day.